Synopses & Reviews
Random House's completely revised best-selling guide to good English. Random House Webster's Pocket Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation
is perfect for students, business, and anyone who cares about the correct use of English.
• Clear and concise explanations of English grammar with plenty of examples
• Common grammatical and stylistic errors and how to avoid them
• Quick reference to commonly misspelled words
• User-friendly guide to punctuation and capitalization
• Easily confused words and how to tell them apart
• Convenient pocket size that fits into backpack, purse, or briefcase
-- 40,000 entries, including hundreds of new words and meanings.
-- Each entry has been reviewed for clarity and conciseness.
-- Pocket size and durable vinyl cover make this book perfect for a backpack, briefcase or purse.
-- Over 50,000 entries -- including greatly expanded coverage of basic vocabulary in both languages.
-- Easy-to-use Spanish-English English-Spanish sections to make look-up easy.
-- Supplementary material -- Useful Phrases, Numerals, Days of the Week, and more.