Synopses & Reviews
The REALWRITE / realtime theory has been approved for instructional purposes in reporting programs by the Theory Text Task Force of the Council on Approved Student Education of the National Court Reporters Association.
This approval means that the theory is conflict free, computer compatible, and realtime ready.
Alternative Careers for Court and Realtime Reporting
- Closed captioning television programs for network broadcasting
- Closed captioning classrooms for hearing-impaired students
- Simulcasting radio talk shows, news, sports, and other information for instant downloading on the Internet for online subscribers
- Reporting conferences, conventions, business meetings, and seminars where an instant record is desired
- Rapid data entry for insurance companies and hospitals
- Medical transcriptionist, using word processing software packages to produce a transcript more quickly than regular keyboarding