Synopses & Reviews
Grades K-4 National Science Standards
- Science as Inquiry: I
- Form questions about objects, organisms, and events in the environment
- Conduct investigations
- Physical Science: II
- Objects have many observable properties, including size, weight, shape, color, temperature, and the ability to react with other substances.
- Objects can be described by the properties of the materials from which they are made.
- The position of an object can be described by locating it relative to another object or the background.
- An object's motion can be described by tracing and measuring its position over time.