Synopses & Reviews
Family-friendly meals and flavorful fix-ups that taste like they're made from scratch
Here you'll find Sandra's all-time favorite quick and easy dinners, lunches, sides, and desserts-breakfast, too.
- Timesaving tips, tricks, and hints for simple serve-alongs, easy entertaining, and quick cleanup
- Comfort food classics, all-American cuisine, ethnic flavors, one-pot wonders, and more
- A compilation of Sandra's all-time favorites.
- Chapters include Sandra's top 20-Minute Weeknight Meals, One-Dish Wonders, LightandHealthy dishes, Comfort Food, Grilling Greats, and DessertsandTreats.
- Around the world chapter features America's favorite ethnic cuisines-Italian, Mexican and Asian.
- More than 200 beautiful photos.
About the Author
Sandra Lee is host of two popular shows on Food Network, Sandra's Money Saving Meals and the Emmy-nominated Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee. A New York Times bestselling author and editor in chief of the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade magazine, she is the foremost expert on how to make all areas of home life more beautiful and enjoyable for a fraction of the cost and time. For more information and great recipes, please visit the official Sandra Lee website at www.SandraLee.com.
Table of Contents
Letter from Sandra.
Choosing a Slow Cooker.
Chapter 1. Starters and Sides.
Chapter 2. Soups and Salads.
Chapter 3. Comfort Food.
Chapter 4. Quick Weeknight Meals.
Chapter 5. Around the World.
Chapter 6. One-Dish Dinners.
Chapter 7. Light and Healthy Meals
Chapter 8. Grilling Greats.
Chapter 9. Slow Cooker Made Simple.
Chapter 10. All American Favorites.
Chapter 11. Desserts.
Chapter 12. Holiday Parties.