Synopses & Reviews
What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, there's no series that does it better. Each book is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its predecessor. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, these new titles feature a streamlined, updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students quick pointers to the essentials. Each book:
- Designed to appeal to underprepared students and readers turned off by dense text
- Cartoons, sidebars, icons, and other graphic pointers get the material across fast
- Concise text focuses on the essence of the subject
- Deliver expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- Perfect for last-minute test preparation
- So small and light that they fit in a backpack!
This is a continuation of the 'Schaum's Easy Outline Series', successfully launched in 1999.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwideMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide