Synopses & Reviews
Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
A classic Schaum's Outline, now in the handsome new series cover design. The ideal review for the thousands of students who enroll in Chinese courses.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Table of Contents
Schaum's Outline of Chinese Grammar
2. Nouns, Noun Phrases, and Noun Modification
3. Verbs and Verb Phrases
5. Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases
6. The Suffixes
7. The Resultative Structure and Potential Suffixes
8. Question and Question Words
9. Location, Directional Movement, and Distance
10. The Ba Construction
12. Phrase and Clause Connection
13. Focusing Constructions
14. Speaker Perspective