Synopses & Reviews
OVER 30 MILLION SOLD
Master the fundamentals of Electric Circuits with Schaum's--the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format--without overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Updated key concepts, principles, and terminology of electric circuits
- New chapters on amplifiers and operational amplifier circuits
- Introduction to signals and waveforms, output resistance, nonlinear resistance, and active filters
- Essentials of circuit analysis using Spice and Pspice software
- Easy-to-understand explanations of two-port networks, Fourier transforms, and more!
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of Electric Circuits, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Circuit Concepts
- Circuit Laws
- Analysis Methods
- Amplifiers and Operational Amplifier Circuits
- Waveforms and Signals
- First-Order Circuits
- Higher-Order Circuits and Complex Frequency
- Sinusoidal Steady-State Circuit Analysis
- AC Power
- Polyphase Circuits
- Frequency Response, Filters, and Resonance
- Two-Port Networks
- Mutual Inductance and Transformers
- Circuit Analysis Using Spice and Pspice
- The LaPlace Transform Method
- Fourier Method of Waveform Analysis
- Appendix A Complex Number System
- Appendix B Matrices and Determinants
Related Titles in
Analog and Digital Communications
Basic Circuit Analysis, 2nd Ed.
Basic Electrical Engineering, 2nd Ed.
Digital Principles, 3rd Ed.
Digital Signal Processing
Electric Machines and Electromechanics, 2nd Ed.
Electromagnetics, 2nd Ed.
Electronic Communications, 2nd Ed.
Electric Devices and Circuits, 2nd Ed.
Electric Power Systems
Feedback and Control Systems
Introduction to Digital Systems
Signals and Systems
This new edition of Schaum's Outline of Electric Circuits give readers a thorough foundation in the theory and operation of electric circuits. This bestselling outline combines brief descriptions of theory with illustrative examples, solved problems, and supplement problems to provide a direct and effective tool and methodology for learning.
This edition gives readers a foundation in the theory and operation of electric circuits. It combines descriptions of theory with examples, solved problems, and supplement problems to provide an effective tool and methodology for learning.
Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
About the Author
Mahmood Nahvi, Ph.D.
, is an electrical engineering professor at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo.
Joseph Edminister, M.S.E., is a professor emeritus of electrical engineering at the University of Akron.