Synopses & Reviews
This study of the hidden side of music and its subtle effects is one of the most detailed books ever written on the subject.
Table of Contents
The Secret Power of Music
The Trasnformation of Self and Society through Musical Energy
Overture: Music and its Power
1. The Ancient Wisdom: Music in China
2. The Twentieth Century: The 'New Music'
3. Assessment: Music, Man and Society
4. The Ancient Wisdom: Music in India
5. The Twentieth Century: Jazz and the Blues - Their nature and Origin
6. Assessment: The Physics of the OM
Appendix to 6. The Mystery of Pythagoras' Comma
Coda: The Ancient Wisdom Revisited: The Modern Esoteric Viewpoint
Further Reading (and Listening!)