Synopses & Reviews
Sewing secrets from the fashion industry
Look over the shoulders of sewing experts as they show you how to cut and sew the professional way. From sample rooms to production sewing factories, the authors gleaned the best and the fastest garment-sewing techniques and treatments.
Sew fast. Sew smart. Make clothes that look better than ready-to-wear. Hundreds of step-by-step photographs and easy-to-understand directions help you:
* Master bound button holes
* Imitate professional seam finishes on your machine
* Create an innovative button placket
* Eliminate ease stitching and basting
* Sew a lined vest in three hours without any hand stitching
* Choose a pocket and waistband that's right for you
* Use industry techniques to interface like the pros
* Make clothing that fits perfectly no matter what your size
About the Author
is a lifelong sewer and former editor for Rodale sewing books. She lives in Allentown, Pennsylvania.