Synopses & Reviews
Meet the elites.
They think youre stupid. They think all freedom loving Americans are stupid. They think patriotism is stupid. They think churchgoing is stupid. They think flag-flying is stupid. They despise families with more than two children. They are sure that where we live anywhere but near or in a few major cities is an insipid cultural wasteland.
They think your SUV is evil although theirs is absolutely necessary. They think owning a gun is criminal. They think George Bush is an idiot. They even think its wrong for us to do what we have to do to protect our nation and our loved ones. Worst of all, they think our abiding belief in the goodness of America and its founding principles is naïve and misguided.
But in this refreshing and blisteringly insightful look at the elites, Laura Ingraham reveals that it is they, not us, who are pickled in prejudice, morally blind, and outrageously hypocritical. In a word, it is they who are stupid. Ingraham exposes the outrageous howlers and muddled thinking peddled by a rogues gallery of Hollywood celebs, media yuppies, trial lawyers, multiculturalists, God-haters, and race-relations bullies who are exalted as heroes by the elite.
Ingraham unmasks the shallowness of elite thinking everywhere it is found: in politics, the media, the ivory tower, arts and entertainment, and even business and international organizations. Nor does she restrict her skewering of the elite only to its natural home, the Democratic Party she ably zeroes in on elite enclaves within the GOP as well.
- Why the elites want America to be torn down, tradition by tradition
- The real reason Hollywood is politically moronic: including a case study of "Stupid White Man" Michael Moore
- How to understand the goals of the elite and spot their tactics
- Why the elites are "theophobic" and bent on eradicating religion from American life
- The antiwar crowd: anti-Americanism in disguise.
- Why our current immigration policies border on insanity
- How our colleges and schools try to brainwash students in political correctness and anti-Americanism
- The UN: why this darling of the elites desperately needs to be reformed, reconfigured, and reoriented
- Why the elites are either losing or on shaky ground on most issues
Meet the elites. They have big plans for us. But with dead-on wit and precision, Laura Ingraham shows how we can torpedo their plans.
"Ingraham has legions of fans, but as she consigns more and more people Democrats, moderate Republicans, libertarians, pro-choicers to the 'elite' camp, the voice of this self-identified everywoman starts to sound rather lonely." Publishers Weekly
Ingraham offers a pugnacious, funny, and devastating critique of the liberalswho hate America.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 343-346) and index.
Feisty radio sensation Laura Ingraham is tired of the Hollywood Left--and she has all the answers in this pugnacious, funny, and devastating critique of the liberals who hate America
Table of Contents
Who are the elites? -- When it all started to go South -- The elite agenda -- Shut up and entertain us -- God, you're fired -- Flower power, take a shower -- Bordering on insanity -- Busting the greed creed -- Ivory tower goes red -- In Kofi we trust? -- Europe vs. the cowboys.