Synopses & Reviews
Why Not Be the Singer You Were Born to Be?
Wouldn't you like to be a more effective, engaging singer, connect more with your audience, and have more fun in the process? Sing Free Now is your complete guide to mastering the Three Steps to Singing with Power, Passion, and Confidence. Whether you sing in a band, are a soloist at church, sing karaoke, are in a choir, sing in the shower, or have never performed before, this book will show you how to become an authentic, confident singer.
You will discover how easy it is to:
- Identify the three main fears most singers face and overcome them
- Learn the three major vocal principles that enable you to control your voice
- Develop and refine your unique vocal style
- Connect with your audience and have them rooting for you
- Know how to prepare for any performance
- Be confident whenever you sing
- Learn to troubleshoot and adjust for vocal problems
- Access audio examples and exercises on the author's own website at no cost to you and use them to be a confident singer
The easy-to-use book contains the powerful system that has taught thousands how to sing and perform with confidence. What are you waiting for?
Mark Bosnian is an award-winning singer/songwriter and international voice teacher. He has sung on national TV shows, sung the national anthem at NBA games, and performed in the U.S., Canada, Central and South America, and Africa. Mark has taught singing to individuals and groups for 25 years and his extensive performance experience brings a cutting-edge perspective to his vocal system.