Synopses & Reviews
One of TV's most acclaimed drama series, the Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning Six Feet Under
, concludes its groundbreaking, five season run. Each of the main characters will come to embrace the cycle of life birth, death, and re-birth in ways that are both unique and interconnected.
Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.
"Six Feet Under instantly claims third place on the list of most memorable series finales." David Bianculli, New York Daily News
"The Fisher family of undertakers gets a send-off like no other TV show and watching them go is like witnessing the passing of a relative that's how lifelike these characters and their multiple plots remain to the very end." Rolling Stone
"Though it was never the most subtle show, it might have been the most emotionally engaging....Six Feet is less like TV than serialized film, and it benefits more than most shows from feverish immersion." Sam Anderson, Slate.com
"Six Feet Under is a great series and the final episodes offer all the surprises anyone could stand. The entire series is highly recommended, but Season Five is an exceptional achievement." IGN.com
- Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- Commentary on six episodes by the writers and directors (including creator and episode director Alan Ball on the season finale, Everybody's Waiting)
- "Six Feet Under: 20012005" featurettes
- "Life and Loss: The Impact of Six Feet Under," two 30-minute featurettes