Synopses & Reviews
An all-you-need-to-know introduction to building, maintaining, and profiting from your own business
- Smart Strategies for choosing a business to match your personality and skills, and avoiding the common pitfalls of entrepreneurial start-ups
- Smart Advice on all the behind-the-scenes tasks—dealing with taxes and legal concerns, keeping the books, hiring employees, working with suppliers, and more
- Smart Tips on today's vast range of high-tech tools—what you really need and how to get it without breaking the bank
- Smart Definitions and insights on proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations—and which structure best suits your goals and circumstances
- Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables
About the Author
Lisa Rogak is the owner and publisher of Williams Hill Publishers. The author of more than 25 books, Ms. Rogak has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show and in USA Today. She lives in Grafton, New Hampshire.
Table of Contents
Why You and Why Your Own Business?
Choosing Your Business.
The Best-Laid Plans.
Tools of the Trade.
Money, Money, Money.
Marketing Your Business.
Putting It All Together.