Synopses & Reviews
This book + DVD bundle will give you everything you need to learn social media marketing
The world of social media is ever evolving and you certainly don't want to be left back in the cyber dust! This book-and-DVD combo provides you with everything you need to know in order to plan effective marketing strategies on social media sites. The bundle includes the updated Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition book and a DVD with 90 minutes of social media marketing video training.
This value-packed combo includes essential information on the new and latest tools and services available in the world of social media. The all-in-one approach offers techniques and advice on popular social media sites such as Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Groupon, Foursquare, and more.
- Walks you through creating a consistent branded look for all of the social networks
- Explains ways to control what content from your site is shared
- Addresses how to use the new Facebook Page Manager applications
- Details how to collect and analyze metrics
- Zeroes in on helping your business develop a social media strategy, solicit buy-in from upper management, engage influencers, and evaluate the results
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, Book +DVD Bundle, 2nd Edition contains everything your business needs for a successful social media campaign.
This bundle includes a full version of Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition
($29.99 value) and the 60-minute DVD Social Media Marketing Tips and Techniques For Dummies
($9.99 value) for a discounted price of $32.99. DVD topics include:
- How to create a consistent branded look for all of the social networks.
- How to control what content from your site is shared on Pinterest.
- How to use the new Facebook Page Manager applications.
- How to collect and analyze metrics.
The 2nd edition of this book will include coverage on:
- Location based services such as Foursquare, Gowalla and Facebook Places
- Curated shopping and discount sites like Groupon, Rue La La and Living Social
- Analytics tools
Take a look at how you can achieve social media marketing success!
Your business needs a presence where your customers are. This DVD takes you on a social media tour, showing you how to build your strategy, the best ways to market on Twitter and Facebook, how to measure your results, and what to do with the information. Along the way you'll discover great opportunities for niche marketing, learn the dos and don'ts, and find out what you need to monitor consistently. You'll see how your business can benefit!
Discover how to:
- Develop a plan and build a framework
- Manage your social media schedule
- Create memorable content
- Use Twitter effectively
- Assess minor social platforms
- Analyze your data
Approximate running time: 90 minutes
TV or computer DVD player
Windows® XP or higher; Mac OS® X 10.4 or higher