Synopses & Reviews
Something Old, Something New
is packed with creative ideas to help you avoid a humdrum wedding celebration. It's a treasure trove of time-tested wedding traditions and one-of-a-kind contemporary concepts that will leave you and your guests reminiscing about your wedding long after you've tossed the bouquet. For the creative and conservative bride alike, this book will help you transform every detail of your special day from ordinary to extraordinary. At your fingertips you'll find:
- Innovative ideas for invitations, programs, decorations, keepsakes, menus, and entertainment;
- Intriguing wedding customs from around the world to incorporate into your celebration;
- Original wedding themes;
- Novel suggestions for your rehearsal dinner and bridesmaids' luncheon;
- Simple instructions to make impressive centerpieces, charming gifts, and much more;
- A user-friendly reference section to guide you through the maze of wedding etiquette as well as help you budget your time and money.
Something Old, Something New will help make Your wedding a memorable occasion.
A treasure trove of wedding traditions from yesteryear and one-of-a-kind contemporary concepts that will leave planners and guests reminiscing about the wedding long after the bouquet has been tossed.