Synopses & Reviews
You, too, can take advantage of one of today's most popular and profitable business ventures a coffee bar/tea shop.
A comprehensive guide on what to expect when owning and operating this type of business, this book includes everything from choosing a unique identity to roasting, making, and serving coffee, espresso, and tea.
The two authors share their inside perspective on running a coffee bar, answering questions such as:
- How do I prepare a business plan?
- How do I market my coffee bar?
- What special equipment will I need?
- What will it cost to get started?
- What should I look for when choosing a location?
- How do I roast coffee beans and brew a great cup of coffee?
- What are the 11 steps to WOW! customer service?
- What about expansion and franchising?