Synopses & Reviews
If you and your spouse are newly married, you probably have a lot of questions about how to make, spend, and invest money. Financial expert Larry Burkett can help you avoid the financial pitfalls many young couples encounter. In this highly practical guide, he helps you:
• Understand how God uses money in a marriage,
• Make wise choices about credit cards,
• Design a budget that you both like,
• Stop bad habits before they start,
• Teach your children about finances, and
• Decide what type of investments are right for you … and much more.
Starting Out Right offers solid biblical direction and time-tested advice to help you make wise financial choices that will last a lifetime.
Trusted financial expert Larry Burkett offers young couples a comprehensive guide to making, spending, and investing their money well.
About the Author
The late Larry Burkett was the founder of Crown Financial Ministries, which still teaches biblical principles of money management. He authored over seventy books about finances, with sales of over 11 million. Burkett was the host of two daily radio programs, Money Matters and How to Manage Your Money.