Synopses & Reviews
- Basic techniques for working with stone and stone veneer.
- Detailed instructions for popular stonework projects, with concise, easy-to-follow text that gives do-it-yourselfers confidence to accomplish great results.
- Inspirational ideas for incorporating stonework into current landscapes.
- Beautiful color photos show how to use stone to solve landscaping problems.
- Tips and illustrations add fun to projects and explain the expert techniques and tricks of the trade that do-it-yourselfers want to learn.
Facts & Trends- Consumers have fallen in love with the timeless character, the permanence and stability, and now the trendy edginess of stone- Stone adds a stately bearing to any landscape- Stone landscaping projects are simpler than beginners anticipate, and the results are spectacular
Basic techniques for working with stone and stone veneer.
Beautiful color photos show how to use stone to solve landscaping problems.
Easy-to-follow advice provides confidence for great results.
Tip boxes explain tricks of the trade.
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Table of Contents
Designing with Stone.
Projects in Stone.
USDA Zone map.