Synopses & Reviews
The perfect companion to the best-selling The New Sunset Western Garden Book
, the Western Garden Book of Landscaping
is the ultimate source for ideas and expert advice to make a readers dream garden or landscape a reality.
Completely redesigned and updated for today's homeowner and landscape professional, this book has the proven, reliable, expert information that readers have come to expect from the Western Garden
brand. Much more than an idea book, this book is designed to inspire homeowners by showcasing the West's best garden design, and--more practically--to give Do-It-Yourselfers enough information to tackle basic projects on their own, making their gardens look and function better. Useful for beginners and expert landscapers alike, this book is ideal for those readers looking to install a new garden, renovate an existing one, or simply to make parts of their garden, whether a patio or flower border, more stylish. With gorgeous photography and the latest in garden design, this book
includes the best in tips, guidelines, and step-by-step instructions throughout.
- More than 400 pages full of tips, advice and ideas for creating a dream garden
- Over 600 gorgeous full-color photos
- Expanded and Extensive Photo Galleries showcasing stylish Western gardens
- Expert Tips from expert landscape professionals to make a reader's garden the best it can be
- Fresh ideas for arbors, colorful effects with paint, fire pits, pools, and more
- Up-to-date information on designing gardens that can withstand drought, fire, wind and more
- Creative and Innovative uses for major plant groups including lawns, shrubs, perennials, and succulents
- Beginners' Advice with tips, cool ideas, and secrets from first time gardeners who have already gone through a landscape remodel and learned from it.
magazine (www.sunset.com) is the premier guide to life in the West, covering the newest and best ideas in Western home design and landscaping, food and entertaining, and regional travel in 13 Western states. Sunset Magazine has a circulation of over 1.25 million and a readership of 4.864 million.
About the Author
Sunset magazine (www.sunset.com) is the premier guide to life in the West, covering the newest and best ideas in Western home design and landscaping, food and entertaining, and regional travel in 13 Western states. Sunset Magazine has a circulation of over 1.25 million and a readership of 4.864 million.