Synopses & Reviews
Super Review Study Guides - All You Need to Know!
REAs Super Review of Psychology II is an excellent study guide and textbook companion for students at all learning levels who are studying Psychology II. The Super Review of Psychology II offers you:
- Concise, yet comprehensive coverage of Psychology II
- Student-friendly language to make learning easier
- Easy-to-grasp, logically ordered Psychology II reviews that prepare you for homework, quizzes, midterms, and finals
- Psychology II review questions in Q & A format following each topic or chapter
- Easy-to-follow detailed answer explanations to each review question
- Psychology II quizzes to test your knowledge of the material and guide you toward areas that need further study
This book explores topics in human development, personality, motivation and emotion, abnormal and social behavior, and psychotherapy. Earlier/basic topics are covered in Super Review: Psychology I.
Get all you need to know with Super Reviews! Each Super Review is packed with in-depth, student-friendly topic reviews that fully explain everything about the subject. The Psychology II Super Review explores topics in human development, personality, motivation and emotion, abnormal and social behavior, and psychotherapy. Take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study. Makes an excellent study aid and textbook companion. Great for self-study!
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - Perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject