Synopses & Reviews
The 4th edition of Systems Analysis and Design
continues to offer a hands-on approach to SA&D while focusing on the core set of skills that all analysts must possess.
Building on their experience as professional systems analysts and award-winning teachers, authors Dennis, Wixom, and Roth capture the experience of developing and analyzing systems in a way that students can understand and apply.
With Systems Analysis and Design, 4th edition, students will leave the course with experience that is a rich foundation for further work as a systems analyst.
- Newest edition arms IT professionals with a hands-on approach to learning Systems Analysis and Design (SAD)
- New case studies show how to conduct SAD, and updated examples help readers gain a clear understanding of the skills they need
- Offers updated information on software tools available as well as the challenges professionals will face
Table of Contents
1) The Systems Analyst and Information System Development
2) Project Selection and Management
3) Requirements Determination
4) Use Case Analysis
5) Process Modeling
6) Data Modeling
7) Moving Into Design
8) Architecture Design
9) User Interface Design
10) Program Design
11) Data Storage Design
12) Moving Into Implementation
13) Transition to the New System
14) The Movement to Objects