Synopses & Reviews
For those who find learning a new language daunting, the Teach Yourself Beginner's Language Series is just what the language teacher ordered. Each friendly and practical course introduces the new language without overwhelming the learner and includes:
- Lively dialogues and exercises
- A helpful pronunciation section
- Manageable lists of practical vocabulary
- A glossary of grammar terms
- Hints on how to make learning easy
- Fascinating language and cultural information
- Accompanying dialogue recordings on CD
Originally published: Chicago, IL.: Contemporary Books, a division of the McGraw Hill, 1996.
About the Author
Helen Gilhooly Has lived and worked in Japan and is the director of a specialist langugae school.