Synopses & Reviews
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations?
If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you' ll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 140 Photoshop tasks, from launching the program and setting preferences to scaling images, replacing colors, correcting shadows, and generating patterns.
I write to extend my thanks and appreciation for your books. They are clear, easy to follow, and straight to the point. Keep up the good work
- Seward Kollie (Dakar, Senegal)
Your books are extraordinary THANK YOU I buy them for friends, family, and colleagues.
-- Christine J. Manfrin (Castle Rock, CO)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
This title covers the most important features of Photoshop including: importing photos from digital cameras and scanners, retouching and repairing damaged photos, enhancing digital images, adding custom 3-D effects, editing images for posting on the Web, creating a Web photo gallery and more.