Synopses & Reviews
Do you ever wish you had a neighbor who could teach you about the best plants for your
backyard and how to grow them? Author Judy Lowe is that friendly next-door neighbor who shares her years of experience to help you choose and grow the best plants for Tennessee and Kentucky. Tennessee & Kentucky Garden Guide
- Nearly 200 plant recommendations chosen because they are beautiful and easy to grow and maintain in a Tennessee or Kentucky garden
- Every kind of ornamental—from flowers to trees and shrubs, and everything in between
- Design tips to help you add color and beauty to your garden
- Advice on planting, growing, and care (including pest control)
- A large color photograph of each plant—take this book with you when you shop
Before you buy another plant, hoping that it works in your garden, get your copy of Tennessee & Kentucky Garden Guide
. You’ll be glad you did.
Authored by Judy Lowe, leading gardening expert in the region, this proven format has helped gardeners experience more success and enjoyment from their gardens. As gardening continues to grow in popularity, gardeners want more resources to help them succeed. The Gardener's Guide series provides credible information on the plants that perform best in specific states. Gardeners will find information they can trust and use successfully in their own gardens.
About the Author
Judy Lowe (Columbia, South Carolina) has been writing for more than twenty-five years. She has been the garden editor of the Chattanooga Times-Free Press and The Christian Science Monitor and has been extremely active in Garden Writers Association (a group of more than 2,000 members), serving on the board for fourteen years and as president for two years. Lowe's books include Herbs! Creative Herb Garden Themes and Projects, Month-by-Month Gardening in Tennessee and Kentucky, and Ortho's All About Pruning. Her numerous magazine articles have appeared in Woman's Day and Southern Living.
Table of Contents