Synopses & Reviews
Show students an exciting and easy path to a deep learning experience through original term paper suggestions in standard and alternative formats, including recommended books, websites, and multimedia. Students from high school age to undergraduate can get a jumpstart on assignments with the hundreds of term paper suggestions and research information offered here in an easy-to-use format. Users can quickly choose from the 100 important events, spanning the period from the Haitian Revolution that ended in 1804 to the Boer War of 1899-1902.
With this book, the research experience is transformed and elevated. Term Paper Resource Guide to Nineteenth-Century World History is a superb source with which to motivate and educate students who have a wide range of interests and talents. Coverage includes key wars and revolts, independence movements, and theories that continue to have tremendous impact.
• Each event entry begins with a brief summary to pique interest
• Each entry offers original and thought-provoking term paper ideas in both standard and alternative formats that often incorporate the latest in electronic media, such as the iPod and iMovie
• The best in primary and secondary sources for further research are annotated
• Vetted, stable website suggestions and multimedia resources, usually videos, are noted for further viewing
• Alternative term paper suggestions encourage role-playing to personalize the learning experience
With this guide, major help for nineteenth-century World History term papers has arrived to enrich and stimulate students in challenging and enjoyable ways.