Synopses & Reviews
Art sharing at its sneakiest Art sharing at its sneakiest
The Art Abandonment Project is your guide to expressing yourself through random acts of art Create something for the joy of making it, and then leave it for an unsuspecting person to find--be it on a shelf at the library, a park bench, a table at a coffee shop or anywhere a stranger might stumble upon it. Inside you'll discover fun ideas for monthly abandonment challenges, way to connect with other "abandoneers" in the creative community, the value of sharing with others and more.
- Learn the ins and outs of being an abandoneer.
- Get ideas and inspiration for monthly abandoning challenges.
- See examples of abandoned art, and read the stories of the artists as well as the "finders."
- Receive helpful encouragement for letting go of your creations (sometimes it's hard ).
- Connect with the Art Abandonment community and learn how to share your own stories with others.
Join the art abandonment project, set your art fee and make someone's day