Synopses & Reviews
Dr. Pierre Dukan is a French medical doctor with more than forty years of experience in clinical nutrition. He began his medical career specializing in neurology but discovered and refined his successful weight loss formula while working with his general practice patients. Since then Dr. Dukan has spent his career helping people lose weight and keep the pounds off for good.
About the Author
Living on Dukan Has Never Been Easier!
Millions of people around the world have used the Dukan Diet’s unique 4-step plan to lose unwanted pounds. Now, keeping them off for life is simple and delicious. Dukan Made Easy contains all the tools you need to succeed:
· The 10 slimming secrets you need to know today
· Tips, tricks, and inspiration from successful followers for enjoying the Dukan Diet every day, in every situation: with family, friends, and eating out
· Answers from Dr. Dukan to the most frequently asked questions
· Meal plans and food lists for each phase—including no-cook menus
· 60 new and delicious recipes