Synopses & Reviews
- 10 percent of marriages are destination weddings--and the number is increasing!
- Features a new gift-worthy interior design
- The Everything Wedding Book, Third Edition currently outsells Weddings for Dummies 40 to 1
The Everything Destination Wedding Book is a complete resource for anyone planning a wedding away from home. For brides-to-be who might be considering taking this less traditional route, author Shelly Hagen offers tons of advice about the perks of hosting an out-of-town affair. She helps readers consider their destination preferences, travel for their guests, how to stay organized, and--most importantly--stick to a realistic budget. Additional tips include:
- Choosing the right destination and climate
- Assembling the guest list
- Dispersing costs
- Planning the ceremony and reception around the site
This engaging, enlightening guide is just the ticket needed by brides and grooms struggling with the intricacies of their special day. With extra advice on honeymoon budgets and adjusting to life at home after the wedding. The Everything Destination Wedding Book helps any reader plan the wedding of their dreams!