Synopses & Reviews
Have big-time fun making key Bible points! In this whopping collection, you'll find just the right game for every lesson or ministry need. 220 games
to super-size the Fun in Your Ministry! Always have a great big-fun game at your fingertips for any area of children's ministry, daycare or after-school programming! From creative children's workers comes this tried-and-true colossal collection!
Why just tell kids about David and Goliath and have them color a handout when you could play... Human Slingshot where kids link arms to make "slings" and launch paper "rocks" at a nine-foot high target (and then have a great discussion about the story)?
- Inclusive games -- no one is left out, there are no losers, all players win -- learning friendship, teamwork, and the Bible point.
- Games are arranged by three age groups: preschool, lower elementary, and upper elementary.
- Preschool games for Esther are "Who Will Lead?" and "The King's Sceptor", and for the topic, Following Jesus are "Herding the Sheep", "Come Along" and "Stop, Drop, and Follow".
- Lower elementary groups can play "Unseen Presence" or "The River Bend" for the topic, Faith, or they might play "Worry Whirl" for the topic, School.
- Upper elementary ages might play "Outsmart the Crushers" for the topic, Joy, and "True-False Tag" to reinforce a Truthfulness lesson.
- Preparation is simple, with few, easy-to-find game props (Bible, crayons, paper plates or nothing at all). Imagination is the primary equipment!
- Game plan includes follow-up discussion, questions for thought, or suggestion for Bible reading.
- Every game features all-out wild fun, but also makes a key Bible point.
- Energy level index and Scripture index for all games!
Over 200 new sure-fire games to super-size the fun in any children's ministry. Always have a great big-fun game at your fingertips for any area of children's ministry, daycare of after-school programming. Have extra large fun making key Bible points. In this whopping collection, children's ministry workers will find just the right game for every lesson or ministry need. Every time.