Synopses & Reviews
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition
™ by The College Board features 10 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. With over 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it's packed with the most up-to-date information students need to get ready for the test.
Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions just like those on the actual SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will help students get ready for the SAT with:
- 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new recent exams
- detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
- targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
- a review of math concepts tested in the exam
- test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
- free online score reports
- exclusive access to online answers and explanations at collegeboard.org
- $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book owners
There's also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.
This comprehensive study guide helps students prepare for the new SAT by providing eight full-length practice tests, a complete walk-through of the new writing section, hundreds of practice questions, and more. (Study Guides)
About the Author
The College Board, a not-for-profit membership association, connects students to college success and opportunity through major programs and services in college admissions, guidance, assessment, financial aid, enrollment, and teaching and learning. Among its best-known programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, and the Advanced Placement Program® (AP®). Students, parents, educators, and librarians recognize the College Board as a source of expertise on SAT and CLEP® test preparation, college admissions, and financial aid. The College Board publishes the bestselling The Official SAT Study Guide™, the College Handbook, the Book of Majors, and other books that help students prepare for college, research their options, and succeed in higher education.