Synopses & Reviews
More than 2 million
students take the SAT each year. In Cracking the SAT with DVD
the experts at The Princeton Review provide the information and strategies you need to score high on every section of the test: math, verbal, and essay. This new 2010 edition of our popular guide for the SAT offers proven techniques from the test prep experts, as well as 3 practice tests in the book and exclusive free access to 4 more practice tests and additional review and practice questions online. It also includes a supplemental DVD with video tutorials from The Princeton Reviews top instructors.
In Cracking the SAT with DVD youll learn how to think like the test writers and
•Master specific strategies for answering every question type
•Boost your vocabulary with our exclusive “Hit Parade” a list of words that appear most frequently on the SAT
•Practice, practice, practice with questions just like those youll see on the real SAT, and learn from your mistakes with detailed explanations for all answers
Plus youll get a customized study plan for your schedule and access to optional online essay grading.
If it’s on the SAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2011 Edition
• Access to 8 full-length practice tests—4 in the book and 4 online
• Practice questions with detailed explanations and strategies
• Updated and exclusive “Hit Parade” of most frequently seen SAT vocabulary
• Expert advice on how to tackle and ace the essays
• Engaging video tutorials from our top instructors
• Practical information the what, when, where, and how of the SAT
• Key information about SAT strategies and myths
• Thorough review of all topics covered, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar review
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!