Synopses & Reviews
An esteemed doctor who has helped countless women achieve their dream of having a child offers his program for enhancing fertility through traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Dr. Daoshing Ni, descended from more than 70 generations of Taoist masters, has achieved renown among high-tech infertility specialists, TCM practitioners, and his many devoted patients. The Tao of Fertility
is the first book combining a practical plan for conceiving using TCM with empowering Taoist principles that can carry you through pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond. Structured according to a womans journey to conception, The Tao of Fertility
- A questionnaire assessing fertility potential
- A 28-day fertility enhancement program
- Simple meditations and acupressure points to improve reproductive circulation and relaxation
- Guidelines for mapping your fertility using Chinese methods of diagnosis
- Information on how herbs and acupuncture can increase fertility
- Eating plans for pregnancy, postpartum, and while breast-feeding.
- and much more
Enriched by moving stories of women who became pregnant using TCM, this is a compassionate, comprehensive handbook.
About the Author
Daoshing Ni, D.O.M, L.Ac., Ph.D., is a noted doctor of Oriental medicine and a licensed acupuncturist. Cofounder of the Tao of Wellness, Inc., he lives in Los Angeles.
Dana Herko has written for both television and film. She lives in Los Angeles with her family.