Synopses & Reviews
Do you struggle out of bed each morning and sway lifelessly across the room, mouth agape, arms hanging slack, murmuring unintelligibly? Well, take heart: you're not alone! But these other staggering, limp, perpetually drowsy folks just happen to be zombies
—and it turns out they can teach us a lot about enjoying life. And only here, in this book, will you learn their secrets to happiness.
Zombies aren't afraid of life, so why should you be? Start living your life the undead way: through The Zen of Zombie!
- Be adaptable—zombies make the best of a situation.
- Count your blessings—a brain in the hand is worth two behind the hastily improvised zombie barricades.
- W.W.Z.D? (What Would Zombies Do?)
- Slow down! Another delicious brain is just around the corner.
- Speak only when necessary—when zombies talk, people listen.
- Zombies don't negotiate—neither should you.
- Plus a ninety-day guide to complete zombification!
Reanimate yourself for success with advice on life, love, and work from the undead!
About the Author
Scott Kenemore is the author of the successful horror/humor books The Zen of Zombie and Z.E.O. Zombie, Ohio is his first novel. Johnny Heller has won two prestigious Audie Awards and has earned numerous Audie nominations. He has been praised for his adult, personal development, history, comedy, and children's book narrations. Named a Best Voice of 2008 and 2009, as well as one of the Top 50 Narrators of the Twentieth Century by AudioFile magazine, Johnny has earned almost twenty Golden Earphones Awards. Two of Johnny's audiobooks have been picked by AudioFile as Best Audiobook the Year, and he has won two Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Awards.