Synopses & Reviews
On the heels of his acclaimed vegan nutrition guide, Thrive
, professional Ironman triathlete Brendan Brazier presents his own easy-to-apply system for total health and fitness, complete with detailed exercises and photos. Thrive Fitness
explains how to gain maximum results in minimal time. Whether you’re a time-crunched beginner or an experienced athlete, Thrive Fitness
will help you sculpt strong, lean muscles; enhance the quality of your sleep; reduce body fat; minimize your risk of disease; increase energy; sharpen mental clarity; cut sugar cravings; and prevent sports injuries.
Thrive Fitness also features:
- A complete 6-week workout plan and training log
- Illustrated exercises with step-by-step instructions
- Benefits and usage of the top 15 foods to fuel workouts
- 30 vegan, performance-enhancing recipes
- Strategies to boost creativity, productivity, and mental sharpness
From the author of Thrive: a vegan-based performance-boosting fitness program for the busy beginner to the elite athlete
About the Author
Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete and creator of VEGA, an award-winning plant-based nutritional line, is regarded as one of the world’s leading authorities on athleticism and plant-based nutrition. He lives in Los Angeles, California, and Vancouver, British Colombia.