Synopses & Reviews
A new, topically oriented edition of the popular Amplified Bible.
The Amplified Topical Reference Bibleis a great new addition to the Amplified family. Combining an expansive, 700-plus entry topical index with the Amplified translation, readers now have a powerful study resource--and a helpful, general-use Bible. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps readers gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics.
- Uses a unique system of punctuations, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Bible languages
- 181-page, 700-plus entry topical index
- Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
- Book introductions tell you about the book's author, background, purpose, and theme
- Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
- Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text