Synopses & Reviews
- Topics move sequentially through third grade math curriculum
- Native language instruction in core math concepts
- Full-color photographs and illustrations aid in comprehension
- Examples that show the relevance of math in students' daily lives
- Glossary, Index
- Continuation of Las matematicas en nuestro mundo--Niveles 1 and 2
Working With NUMBERS in the News: Sarah is writing a story about national parks for her school newspaper. Who knew it would involve so many numbers? Join Sarah as she organizes her facts in timelines, charts, and graphs.