Synopses & Reviews
is an upbeat, positive proclamation of the tremendous prophecies about the Second Coming and the awesome transformation of humanity that will unfold when Christ ushers in the Kingdom of God.
Key Features Include:
· Christ’s Triumphant Return- your role in the coming Kingdom of God.
· Why are the Rapture and the Second Coming under attack today?
· How should we understand the Bible’s prophecies: Literal or symbolic? Past or future?
· The coming Millennial Kingdom of God- the key to understanding prophecy
· Historical evidence disproves the false theory that Revelation’s prophecies were fulfilled in A.D. 70
· What did the Early Church believe about the Second Coming? The early Christians taught Christ’s return will be literal, imminent, and premillennial.
· Fascinating new research about the remarkable prophecies pointing to the nearness of Christ’s premillennial return
· Astonishing evidence the Muslim Koran acknowledges Israel’s right to the Promised Land
· How should the promise of Christ’s return transform your faith and daily walk with God?
Jeffrey's book marshals a well considered defense of the biblical doctrine concerning Christ's triumphant return to Earth as the King of Kings.
According to the bestselling author, powerful forces are attempting to attack the Second Coming doctrine of the future millennial Kingdom of God in our day. This book will marshal a well-considered defense of the biblical doctrine concerning Christ's triumphant return to Earth as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to establish His Kingdom.
About the Author
Grant R. Jeffrey, an internationally known prophecy expert, is author of The Next World War, Countdown to the Apocalypse, The New Temple and the Second Coming, and numerous other best-selling books. He is also the editor of the Prophecy Study Bible. His popular television program, Bible Prophecy Revealed, airs weekly on TBN. Jeffrey earned his masters and doctorate degrees from Louisiana Baptist University. He and his wife, Kaye, life in Toronto and have served in full-time ministry for more than twenty years.