Synopses & Reviews
Highly portable, on-the-spot guides packed with over 400 lavish photographs, practical information, insider tips and a dedicated atlas.
● Comprehensive introduction and special double-page features provide readers with useful information about nature and landscapes, people and country, history and gastronomy, the fine arts and culture
● Highlight sections arranged by regions reveals the top sights through a wealth of breathtaking photographs and stimulating background texts
● Practical information and insider tips for culture and events, restaurants and local cuisine, bars, shopping, hotels and much more
● Guided city walks and perfectly planned auto tours with descriptions of the most scenic routes cross-referenced to individual, bespoke maps helping visitors plan their trip
● Dedicated, fully-indexed map section aids quick and easy navigation
Lavishly illustrated, this unique travel guide series combines breathtaking photography with an abundance of expert tips and insider information.