Synopses & Reviews
The quickest, most convenient way to master Spanish grammar!
The best way to learn Spanish is through a firm grasp of the grammar, which will build your confidence in accurate and confident communication. Based on the bestselling The Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice book, this two-CD set combines the critically acclaimed features of that grammar guide with the many advantages of audio learning. Portable and packed with dozens of skill-building exercises, this Ultimate audiopackage lets you practice and fine-tune your mastery of Spanish grammar whenever and wherever you want--at the gym, on the road, or even as you run errands.
From the present-tense conjugation of regular verbs to the pluperfect and conditional tenses, from noun gender to relative clauses, The Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice CD Edition covers all the bases for advanced-beginner to intermediate-level language learners. It provides the quickest, most convenient way to master Spanish grammar by giving you:
- Two 75-minute audio CDs featuring more than 45 interactive exercises
- A helpful English narration that guides you step-by-step through each exercise
- Model Q&A to follow for every exercise
- A pause after every question for your response, followed by the correct answer
- 12 dictation exercises unique to this CD edition
- A 48-page booklet containing all the exercises and answers in written form
Combining the acclaimed features of the bestselling Ultimate Review and Practice grammar guides with the convenience of audio learning, these programs on French and Spanish each contain two 60-minute audio CDs with more than 40 exercises, 15 dictation exercises not found in the books, and an accompanying 48-page booklet containing all exercises and answers.
About the Author
Ronni Gordon and David Stillman are veteran language teachers and the successful authors of numerous Spanish textbooks, guides, and workbooks.