Synopses & Reviews
- Hotels & attractions, ranked and rated
- Insider tips that save you time & money
Honest and Outspoken Advice from the Unofficial Expert
- Revolutionary, field-tested Touring Plans that can save four hours of standing in line in a single day
- Dining chapter with detailed reviews of over 50 restaurants including all full-service restaurants at the Disney hotels, theme parks, and Downtown Disney®
- Almost 100 Disneyland Resort and Anaheim hotels rated and ranked, plus proven strategies for getting the best rate
- Up-to-date information on Disneyland Park and the new Cars Land attractions at Disney California Adventure
- Each attraction described in detail and rated by age group based on a survey of over 18,000 families
- With over 15.8 million visitors, the original Disneyland Park ranks as one of America's Top 25 Visited Sites according to Forbes Traveler.
- Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure continued a 1 billion dollar expansion with new attractions debuting in 2011, including Goofy's Sky School and The Little Mermaid- Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
- In 2012, Disney's California Adventure will continue with an ongoing 12-acre expansion, adding a new land to the park based on the Pixar animated film, Cars.
- Hotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categories
- Evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques—compiled by unbiased inspectors
- Detailed, two-color maps
Unofficial GuidesHotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categoriesEvaluations based on reader surveys and critiques--compiled by unbiased inspectorsDetailed, two-color maps