Synopses & Reviews
- Topics move sequentially through third grade math curriculum
- Leveled text reviewed by a math curriculum consultant and a reading consultant
- Full-color photographs and illustrations support text and aid in comprehension
- Examples that show the relevance of math in students' daily lives
- Continuation of the successful Math in Our World--Levels 1 and 2 series
- Glossary, Index
The Lewis School Garden Club is planning a vegetable garden. The first step is to build a fence around the garden. Join the students as they use division to determine exactly how much lumber they will need.