Synopses & Reviews
The Official VCAP-CIA Cert Guide is the only VMware authorized and approved guide to the new VCAP-CIA certification exam for VMware professionals. Authored by VMware Cloud Infrastructure Services research and development team member Prasenjit Sarkar, this guide thoroughly addresses the installation, configuration, and administration of complex, single and multi-tenant public/private/hybrid VMware vCloud environments.
Organized to follow VMware's brand-new VCAP-CIA exam blueprint, it's packed with illustrations, tables, figures, screenshots, and realistic sample test questions -- all designed to help you learn more, learn faster, and remember more. Sarkar covers all this, and more:
- Configuring and maintaining vCloud Director, including centralized logging, command line tools, chargeback, and scalability
- Managing vSphere compute, storage, and network resources through vCloud Director
- Managing complex vCloud Director networks
- Managing security, including SSL certifications and vCD access control
- Sharing, creating, deploying, configuring, and managing vApps and catalogs
Throughout, you'll find practical tips, best practices, templates, and tools that will help you administer VMware cloud environments more effectively, whether you're currently preparing for the exam or not.