Synopses & Reviews
Featuring the "Warrior 20" Diet
Shed Pounds of Fat and Increase Muscle Mass in Just 12 Weeks the Warrior Way!
Warrior Cardio offers a fitness and diet program that will help you "Bring Out the Warrior Within." World-renowned fitness expert Martin Rooney has devised an easy-to-follow workout and diet plan that efficiently burns fat and builds muscle in less time than you ever thought possible. A comprehensive look at cardiovascular training using scientifically proven techniques, paired with a diet plan that really delivers, Warrior Cardio features:
- A complete 12-week fitness and diet program.
- Hundreds of metabolic exercises with full-color photos.
- Dozens of exciting workout routines, including hurricanes, complexes, and body weight and strength circuits.
- Advanced warmup and prehab techniques to prevent injury.
- A Warrior diet plan from nutrition expert John Berardi, PhD, based on the "Warrior 20" essential foods that promote increased weight loss and muscle gain.
- The latest surprising research on the science behind cardiovascular fitness and training techniques.
Whether your ultimate goal is to be a better athlete—or just train and look like one—Martin Rooney's Warrior Cardio has everything you need!
From fitness and martial arts expert Martin Rooney, author of top-selling Training for Warriors and Ultimate Warrior Workouts, comes a complete twelve-week workout and diet plan for anyone looking to shed pounds of fat and increase muscle mass. In Warrior Cardio, the creator of the world-famous Training for Warriors System provides the latest scientifically proven techniques for cardiovascular training paired with a weight loss plan that really delivers.
About the Author
Internationally recognized fitness and martial arts expert Martin Rooney is the creator of the Training for Warriors System and the COO of the Parisi Speed School. More than 500,000 athletes have taken part in his programs, and he has prepared hundreds of athletes for the UFC, NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, Major Division I colleges, and the Olympics.