Synopses & Reviews
At last! Weight loss is made easier — and delicious! — with this thorough, all-encompassing cookbook of over 500 simple, yet scrumptious, recipes for appetizers, snacks, sides, entrées and desserts. Also included in this classic collection are countless cooking tips, tons of speedy how-tos and 60 beautiful, full-color photographs.
Today, the experts at Weight Watchers know that losing weight is about balance and variety — and Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook reflects this smart trend. Whether it's a fancy dinner, a family favorite or an exotic, new entrée, Weight Watchers has whipped up a batch of tasty recipes that combine fresh, wholesome foods with low-fat cooking techniques to create a recipe collection you'll use for years to come. Some highlights include:
- More than 500 luscious recipes to satisfy your taste buds and all your cooking needs
- The lowdown on smart eating the health way
- Countless cooking tips, how-tos, substitutions and secrets on how we cut the fat, but not the great taste
- A collection of vegetarian recipes, plus a new chapter that highlights the best new American recipes
- All-time family favorites like homemade Lasagna and Chocolate Layer Cake, all made healthy
- The how-tos of Weight Watchers super-successful Winning Points Weight Loss Plan, including POINTS information
- Complete nutrition information and POINTS with every recipe
- Sixty spectacular color photographs
With all this, Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook
is sure to become a kitchen companion you'll use for years to come.
Today, Weight Watchers knows that losing weight is all about balance and variety and Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook
reflects that trend. Whether it's a quick after-work meal, a fancy dinner, a family favorite or an exotic new entr?e you crave, Weight Watchers has whipped up a batch of tasty recipes that combine fresh, wholesome ingredients with low-fat cooking techniques in a recipe collection you'll use for years to come.
Sprinkled throughout Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook are handy tips for leftovers, the inside scoop on how Weight Watchers tamed the calories and fat, and helpful hints for getting meals on the table faster. What's more, each recipe includes POINTS? as well as complete nutrition information. As a bonus, you'll find basics on the Weight Watchers 1.2.3. SUCCESS? PLAN and great ideas for helping you on the road to weight loss.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Basics.
Chapter 2: Appetizers and Snacks.
Chapter 3: Breads and Baked Goods.
Chapter 4: Soups.
Chapter 5: Poultry.
Chapter 6: Meat.
Chapter 7: Fish and Seafood.
Chapter 8: Vegetarian.
Chapter 9: Pasta.
Chapter 10: Vegetable Side Dishes.
Chapter 11: Grain and Potato Side Dishes.
Chapter 12: Desserts.
Chapter 13: New American Cooking.