Synopses & Reviews
- 300 no-fuss main dish recipes, from comforting casseroles and pasta favorites to hearty soups and stews and light and fresh stir-fries, with 100 beautiful 4-color photos throughout.
- Chapters are organized by the cooking vessel they require, including casserole dish, skillet, wok, saucepan, and slow cooker. Special chapter highlights specialty equipment like panini press, waffle maker, fondue pot, and pressure cooker.
- Equipment or pan size will be called out for every recipe.
- Icons to highlight recipe difficulty, from beginner to intermediate to advanced. Recipes cover a broad range of skill levels and the step-by-step instructions and accessible tone ease readers into making more challenging recipes.
- Introductory section will include helpful tips and information on shopping for multi-tasking kitchen equipment (what to look for, how to care for and clean the equipment).
- Nutrition and new PointsPlus program values with every recipe.
- Recipes will include more whole grains and more vegetables.
- Many recipes will include variations, and dishes that can be made in 20 minutes or less will be marked with a “Speedy” icon.
- Tips and sidebars throughout help busy cooks.
One pot and you're done—delicious recipes using everyday kitchen equipment
With every day so busy, wouldn't you just love to throw everything in one pot and have dinner ready? With Weight Watchers® One Pot Cookbook, you'll find 300 super-tasty and healthy one-dish recipes that the whole family will love. These no-fuss recipes are more than just easy—they are healthy and nutritious, as they come from the culinary experts at Weight Watchers.
You'll find over 300 delicious and comforting one-pot recipes that include casseroles, pastas, soups and stews, light stir-fries, and desserts—all accompanied by 100 beautiful, 4-color photographs. Organized by type of cooking vessel—everything from casserole dishes, skillets, woks, saucepans, slow cookers, pressure cookers, even specialty equipment such as fondue pots—this book lets you make the most of your kitchen tools while cooking delicious meals for the whole family.
Also included in this ultimate cookbook:
- All recipes include nutrition information and Weight Watchers PointsPlus values
- Extra Healthy Tips provide easy suggestions for additions to the recipes
- Tons of introductory information on each type of pot—from skillets to slow cookers—is also included
For great-tasting, nutritious meals that are easy to prepare and quick to clean up, turn to Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook.
The easy way to get a meal on the table—one pot and you are done—with more than 300 recipes that use everyday ingredients with creative and delicious results.
About the Author
WEIGHT WATCHERS INTERNATIONAL, INC. is the world's leading provider of weight management services, operating globally through a network of Company-owned and franchise operations. Weight Watchers holds almost 50,000 meetings each week where members receive group support and learn about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical activity. WeightWatchers.com provides innovative, subscription weight management products over the Internet and is the leading Internet-based weight management provider in the world. In addition, Weight Watchers offers a wide range of products, publications and programs for those interested in weight loss and weight control.
Table of Contents
About Our Recipes
Chapter 1 In a Bowl
Toss-it Together Salads & Sandwiches
Chapter 2 In a Skillet
Quick & Easy Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners
Chapter 3. In a Wok
Make it Stir-Fried for Dinner
Chapter 4. In a Saucepan
Easy Breakfasts, Soups, and More
Chapter 5. In a Dutch Oven
Bountiful Stews, Braises & Chilies
Chapter 6. In a Roasting Pan
Hearty Main Dishes—Beef, Pork, Chicken & More
Chapter 7. In a Casserole Dish
Chapter 8. In a Slow Cooker
Easy-Does-it Main Dishes
Chapter 9. On the Grill
No-Fuss Meat, Chicken, Fish & Vegetarian Dishes
Chapter 10 In a Special Pot
Waffles, Panini Dishes, Pressure Cooker Specials & Fondues
Chapter 11. In a Baking Pan
Make it Sweet: Cakes, Quick Breads, Buckles & Bar Cookies
Chapter 12. In a Bowl or Pot
Stir it Sweet: No-Fuss Puddings, Sorbets, Compotes & More
Recipes by PointsPlus value