Synopses & Reviews
Buying a car? Afraid you’ll get ripped off? Bob Elliston, President of Automotive Consumer Information Service, Inc., gives you the insider tips you need to get the best car—and the best deal.
Elliston walks the reader through each stage of buying a car and includes valuable
- Using the psychology of the car dealer to negotiate a great deal
- Deciding between buying or leasing, new or used, foreign or American
- Shopping at auto auctions
- Figuring out what to pay—before entering the dealership
- How to use the Internet to your best advantage—from research to online buying
With checklists, tables, and work sheets not found anywhere else, What Car Dealers
Won’t Tell You levels the playing field and takes the uncertainty out of buying a car.
About the Author
Bob Elliston has worked inside the automotive industry for more than twenty-two years.