Synopses & Reviews
- Books are available in paperback editions and as reinforced library bindings--either one is a perfect grown up format for preschoolers who have just graduated from board books.
- Bright green and blue branding clearly identifies the entire Rookie Preschool line; each level of Rookie books will each carry its own distinctive color pattern
- Each Rookie Learn About book focuses on a high-interest preschool topic
- Each Rookie Learn About book also includes 1 of 5 essential curriculum themes as a secondary learning topic: self; home/family; neighborhood; wider world; readiness concepts
- At the end of each book is a parent note with suggested activites linked to the story and its theme
Simple text illustrates basic types of weather conditions.