Synopses & Reviews
Suppose you had a wise, warm, funny best friend—who just happened to be a gynecologist. Youre out with the girls for cocktails and the conversation turns to sex, and then to girly parts. One by one, you start asking her all the questions youve secretly wondered about—and discover that you have a lot in common. If you were to write those questions down, then youd have Whats Up Down There?, a life-changing little book that answers:
- Do old ladies have saggy vaginas?
- How do male gynecologists have a sex life without feeling like theyre stuck at the office?
- Is it normal for your inner labia to hang out of your outer labia?
- Can the baby feel its mom having sex during pregnancy?
- How common is it for one's boobs to be two totally different sizes?
And so much more! As outrageously funny as it is empowering, this book reveals how to love yourself and your body—and will have you recommending it to every woman you know.
About the Author
Lissa Rankin, M.D. is a practicing gynecologist and the founder of The Owning Pink Center in Mill Valley, CA, which is dedicated to redefining what it means to be healthy, vibrant and alive as a woman in the Twenty-first century. Visit her on the web at www.owningpink.com.