Synopses & Reviews
Communication Expert Offers the Keys to Healthy, Effective Communication
All of us have found ourselves in situations where we don't know if we should bite our tongues or speak our minds. When is silence golden? When should you speak up?
In this popular book, communication expert and former pastor Michael Sedler offers readers practical guidelines for all types of conversations. He also explores
- the cost and purpose of silence
- why to check motives when talking to friends, family, and authorities
- how to ask good questions
- ways to deal with anger and resentment
- how to overcome pressure to remain silent
Using biblical and contemporary examples, this must-have book shares important strategies for improving communication skills and building better communication within the workplace, church, and home.