Synopses & Reviews
* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
* Striking satellite images open each continent.
* Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
* Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
* A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
* Extensive "World Facts" section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.
Table of Contents
Australia & Oceania